Wednesday, July 29, 2009

youtube videos


Last time my friend send me the link to a video on youtube. First of all, i like the song love story by taylor swift and also i often listen to the song viva la vida by coldplay. i love listening music and if you heard this two music before, it is a total different genre of music. but this video really suprise me and the first time i watch this i really liked it. It is about a guy called Jon Schmidt who's a composer and he compose this piece of music by using llove story and viva la vida. He made this music for his 7 year old daughter just because her daughter like love story. It surprise me that two different songs can combine into one piece of music and sound so harmonice. what's getting me to liking this is not only the music but also the love of a father. A dad could make a music for her daughter just because her daughter like it, it is really amazing.

Coldplay

1 comment: