Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My pd trip

When i was at the pord dickson beach. It was my DJ clubs ice breaking trip. what catches my eyes that day was really amazing... the sky..... just when the sun sets, the sky actually had 3 different colors. on the top that is the furthes away from the sun , it was dark blue with white red-ish clouds that layered together as if it was the wave on the sea..... The other purplish part right before the dark blue was beautiful.. is was pink purple and blend with the blue color really well. And then there's the part that closes to the sun. bright orange and red shines through the yellowish cloud and u can see the light pillar as well, plus the sun was half on top of the sea and the reflection from the sea as if there's different world. really amazing, but is a bit sad cuz i didn't had my phone with me so i don't have pictures. but still it is really amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment